Book Your Individual Lesson TODAY!
Step-by-Step for booking a lesson:
- Sign in to your PARENT PORTAL
(New members click REGISTRATION and then login to your parent portal)
- Click “Classes & Events”
- Click “Find Events”
- Scroll down and you may filter the events.
- From there you will see the list of each coach’s available days/times for lessons.
- Click on the date/time/coach you want to book and add it to your cart
- Fill out registration, terms and agreements, and what skill you would like to work on
- Add to Cart (green box at the top of page)
- Click on Cart to checkout and submit enrollment
- A box will pop up with an enrollment message. An email will also be sent with confirmation. If you don’t see the confirmation, then you have not enrolled in the lesson.
*If you want an hour lesson, you will need to repeat these steps to book the next 30-minute slot. Lessons are only in 30 minute slots. If lessons are shared with another athlete please mention in notes and will require an hour. This must be done for EVERY lesson you would like to book for EACH week.
- ALL lessons booked will be charged via credit card on file following the 24-hour cancellation period (see below). If payment is declined, you will be automatically dropped from the lesson. You may login to your portal and update payment information and re-book.
- ALL lesson cancellations must be done WITHIN 24hrs from the time of booking. Cancellations must be requested via email to email@example.com by calling the gym 205-633-1616.
- ALL cancellations occurring after the 24hr booking period will not be eligible for refund or credit. NO EXCEPTIONS. Bookings within 24hrs of a scheduled lesson will be charged regardless of cancellation due to inability to give sufficient notice to the coach.
- No Shows will be charged for the full amount of lessons.
- A parent or guardian must be present in the observation deck for lessons at all days and times.
- Individual lessons are booked online via the Parent Portal only (not directly through the coach).
- These, and all, decisions will be at the sole discretion of the Gym Owner and/or Business Director.
Coach Skill Sets:
*You must check beforehand when scheduling a lesson to make sure that the coach is approved to teach said level/skill. Coaches WILL NOT be able to work out of their approved level/skills.