Book Individual Lessons
Individual lessons are booked online via the Parent Portal only (not directly through the coach).
A parent or guardian must be present in the observation deck for lessons at all days and times.
Step-by-Step for booking a lesson:
- Sign in to your PARENT PORTAL (New members click REGISTRATION and then login to your parent portal)
- Click “Classes & Events” at the top of the screen
- Click “Find Events”
- Scroll down and you may filter the events how you want.
- From there you will see the list of each coach’s available days/times for lessons
- Click on the date/time/coach you want to book and add it to your cart
- Fill out registration, terms and agreements, and what skill you would like to work on
- Add to Cart
- Click on Cart to submit enrollment
* This must be done for EVERY lesson you would like to book for EACH month.
Beginning June 1, 2018 all athletes ONLY taking individual lessons will be automatically charged the “Individual Lesson Monthly Membership Fee” of $40 at the time of sign up, and then on the 1st of each month thereafter. Your card will be billed the $35 yearly registration fee at the time of sign up (unless already paid). If you choose to stop your membership an email must be sent toMaeganRice@acetribe.com BEFORE the 1st day of the month. There will be no refunds/credits/prorates if an email is sent late. Your athlete will be dropped from the membership and not billed for next month. You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation.
I email MaeganRice@acetribe.com on April 1, 2018 to stop my membership. You will be charged for April and dropped at the end of April. Your last monthly membership fee will be April 1, 2018.
I email MaeganRice@acetribe.com on March 31, 2018 to stop my membership. You will not be charged for April and dropped March 31st. Your last monthly membership fee will be March 2018.
Effective Friday, December 27, 2019
In efforts to give our clients the opportunity to book individual lessons during school tryout season, we are making changes to our individual lesson policy. These changes will encourage clients to book lessons that they know they can attend, while giving other clients an opportunity to book lessons.
- ALL lessons booked will be charged via credit card on file following the 24-hour cancellation period (see below). If payment is declined, you will be automatically dropped from the lesson. You may login to your portal and update payment information and re-book.
- ALL lesson cancellations must be done WITHIN 24hrs from the time of booking. Cancellations must be requested via email to email@example.com. No other form of cancellation will be accepted.
- ALL cancellations occurring after the 24hr booking period will not be eligible for refund or credit. NO EXCEPTIONS. Bookings within 24hrs of a scheduled lesson will be charged regardless of cancellation due to inability to give sufficient notice to the coach.
- Coach cancellations will require a FREE lesson if not canceled within 24hrs of client booking. If a COACH makes a cancellation after the 24 hour period, the client will not be charged for that lesson. The client will receive the next lesson from that coach FREE of charge.
- These, and all, decisions will be at the sole discretion of the Gym Owner and/or Business Director.
Coach Skills Set
You must check beforehand when scheduling a lesson to make sure that the coach is approved to teach said level/skill. (This can be found in the “Registration Form Description” when booking a lesson)
Coach’s WILL NOT be able to work out of their approved level/skills.